Service getting progressively worse at my home
kbeisel

According to the coverage map, we should have 4G service at my home. Service has been getting progressively worse and now is 3G with 1 or 2 bars or worse most of the time. We used to be able to go outside to get stronger service and now we don't get stronger service outside. I am wondering if other services are stronger in our area and I am considering exploring a new service provider. Can Verizon fix the service/coverage level in my neighborhood?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Service getting progressively worse at my home
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

kbeisel, Let's get your service back to what it should be. Could you share your zip code? To confirm, is it correct that you are having issues inside and outside? You said "We", are others having the same issue? Is your Wi-Fi turned on?

JoelR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

kbeisel

We are in zip code 80120.

We use wifi for internet services on our phones. We have 4 smart phones in the house. 3 Samsung and 1 iphone. They are all having service problems when making calls. Calls drop or are have intermittent connection. We get no bars on 4G, 1 bar on 3G. It used to be better outside - many calls took place in our driveway, but now the service outside is bad as well.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

kbeisel,

We appreciate those additional details. To ensure we've thoroughly checked into what's happening, I've sent you a Private Message to gather some additional details. Please check your inbox and reply there.

ShawnteJ_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ASHELL42

I have been Having this same Issue. Can Anyone Help? Im in ZIP CODE 55336.

0 Likes
appgrad99
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am having this issue as well.  Zip Code 28090

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Terrible service is not how we do business Ashell42. I show good coverage in your area. We can check for reported issues but will need some additional information. What device do you have? Are issues with data or voice calls?

KinquanaH_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a consumer myself I definitely understand the importance of having my phone work where I need it most, frustratedVcustomer. I appreciate you providing me with your zip code and there is nothing reported going on there. When did this first start? Does the service improve outside of your home?

JosephE_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
ASHELL42

Me and my fiance both have note 5's, both data and voice Are bad. service is slightly better outside my house but not very much. I get absolutely nothing inside the house.

0 Likes
Barnard71

I am in zip code 85298 and have service that is getting progressively worse. Only 1 bar in the house. I am also getting ready to start searching for new service provider.

0 Likes