Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Service in Freeport Maine went from great to unusable a week ago.
Scotts71479

Service in Freeport Maine went from great to unusable a week ago. I have done all the troubleshooting steps as well as calling tech support. They filed a ticket and the response I received was the service in my area is fine. 

This is happening to my pixel 3xl, my wife's iPhone 7+ and my two iPads. All devices show one to three bars of LTE however, I can't even load a website or use mobile hotspot. 

Three years of great service and a week ago that all changed. Again, the area is Freeport Maine 04032

Re: Service in Freeport Maine went from great to unusable a week ago.
KaraKa

Any improvement since this was posted? I’ve been just dealing with it for 1.5+ years, but something definitely happened at some point within the last 2 years to impact our coverage. 

0 Likes
KH-Michael

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We certainly want to help with the trouble you're having, KaraKa. Please let us know more about what kind of trouble with service you've had recently.

ZakC_VZW

0 Likes