Service in Jonesborough, TN??
knbutler89

What is going on with the service in  East Tennessee?? It has gotten so bad lately that I am not even able to send or receive regular texts/imessages. Calls are dropped constantly, and can hardly hear the other person on the line. This is very frustrating!!!!!!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Service in Jonesborough, TN??
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We never want service to be frustrating, knbutler89.I do see that you are in an area of coverage. Does service improve as you travel outside of this area? Are you aware if others are experiencing similar issues? Since you mentioned trouble with iMessages, are you experiencing issues with data?

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
knbutler89

Service in this area used to be great. I haven't had LTE in several weeks, and I have friends that are having the same issues. Getting out of Jonesborough, it seems to gets a little better. The building I work in has never had great service, but could still imessage and text, or even get on Facebook. Cannot get a single message out anymore.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

knbutler89, we want service to be great for you every where that you go. Have you powered your device off/on since the problem started? Did you recently update the software on your phone?

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes