Service in my area went from several bars to non-existent in the last month.
jhgtyre

Service in my area, Mesa Arizona, went from an acceptable level, multiple bars, to zero in just the last month.  Can this be rectified?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Service in my area went from several bars to non-existent in the last month.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jhgtyre, reliable coverage is the name of our game. We want to be sure to get you covered when you need it the most. What is your zip code in Mesa? Where do you notice this most (indoors, outdoors)? Has anything changed in the area recently?

ErinW_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Service in my area went from several bars to non-existent in the last month.
jhgtyre

According to a support chat that I had yesterday there is a known network issue in my area.  To answer your question I am in 85215.  Even after revealing that the issue is Verizon's fault the agent was of no help and kept offering to troubleshoot my problem by sending a technician out.  Since this is Verizon's fault sending a technician will not help me.  A technician would only waste more of my time which I am not willing to do especially after the chat agent was such a time thief.  What I do want is a refund of my last months bill since Verizon is having a problem and my service has been severely impacted.

0 Likes
trigama3

Do NOT use network extender.

It killed my $400 router and you get CHARGED data usage.

Buy a top of the line router.

I have spent hours with customer service, exe customer service and an engineer.

On this specific issue as well as 2 years prior when signal strength degraded to current issue.

Welcome to a marginal area. wait .. It always worked for the last 25+ years

People are leaving Verizon and several hundred already left and they don't care!

When I dialed 911 and had to drive out of my neighborhood  with a guy dying of a heart attack,

my cell phone finally connected to a Sprint tower.

0 Likes
trigama3

Supposedly there is a new tower going up by the church on east 6000 block of Virginia street and FCC shows that it is there but it does not exist

0 Likes
trigama3

It has been months and it is getting worse again

I have spent hours with customer service, exe customer service and an engineer.

On this specific issue as well as 2 years prior when signal strength degraded to current issue.

Welcome to a marginal area. wait .. It always worked for the last 25+ years

People are leaving Verizon and several hundred already left and they don't care!

When I dialed 911 and had to drive out of my neighborhood  with a guy dying of a heart attack,

my cell phone finally connected to a Sprint tower.

Supposedly there is a new tower going up by the church on east 6000 block of Virginia street and FCC shows that it is there but it does not exist

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The application for a new tower might be listed on the FCC site, but that doesn't mean the construction is ready to begin for the new tower.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes