Service is terrible!
BKMan
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am so sick of the service issues. No matter where we go. Even downtown Chicago where I know they have tons of towers and satellites.  Our GPS has been glitching really badly too. Something is wrong with this service. It used to be very reliable. My parents have T-Mobile. Thinking of switching. 

Re: Service is terrible!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BKMan, ensuring your services are working properly is important to us. As a Chicagoan myself, it is surprising that you're having so many issues. While service can be tricky in some spots downtown, like lower Wacker Drive, that can be expected from all the carriers given the obstructions that exist with all the tall buildings and tunnels but areas like by the Bean are usually crystal clear for me. Is there a specific zip code where you use your service primarily that you're having issues in?

-Genesis

0 Likes
BKMan
Enthusiast - Level 1

Crown Point, Lowell, St John, Hebron (all Indiana) 

anything 5G UW in all suburbs is garbage. Can’t even load an email. 

I completely lost service in downtown crown point on Tuesday and calls dropped constantly or strange sounding connections. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good evening, BKMan! We want to be sure that your service is working properly. What is the make and model of your device? Can you tell us more about what exactly you experience in these areas specifically?

-Marshall

0 Likes