Service not activated on network?
Lisa327
Enthusiast - Level 2

When I try to send a picture message, a window pops up saying "Service not activated on network". The message fails to send. What does this mean and how do I fix it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Service not activated on network?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You might want to call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 from a landline or *611 from o

another Verizon phone and have them check your text message feature on your line to verify there isn't a block on it or to reset from their end.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to be able to send picture messages, Lisa327. What kind of phone do you have? Are you having issues with your other services such as Calls, regular Text Messages, and Data?

YeseniaV_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
chahld
Enthusiast - Level 1

I solved this by removing a "block" from my account. You can do this by following these steps:

• go to: account-> my plan->blocks
  • click on your device
  • click on "block services"
  • click on "Messaging"
  • uncheck "Block picture and Video Messaging"