Service problem
JONNY13

My phone has not been working correctly for over a month. It has been so slow that I cannot tether my hotspot and can hardly search anything on my phone, or update my apps. No, I haven't reached my cap yet.. I have 1 GB used currently out of 15. I have one of the most expensive plans Verizon currently has to offer, and before this service problem I loved it. I would like to know what's wrong with this issue before I look elsewhere for a phone provider because I need this for work and school.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Service problem
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I certainly understand the importance of having a quality, high-speed connection, JONNY13. I would be sad to see you leave for another carrier. I am happy to assist. What is the zip code for the area you're having the slow speeds at? Do you know of any other Verizon users that are experiencing the slow speeds?

Greg_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes