Service
Charlotte123

I had an order in September this, then I made a call to cancel it, it was success, I received the refund. Then Verizon still sent bills to me, I thought it was OK not to pay this, since I never receive the phone or SIM card, but now it sends to an outside collection agency. What should I do?

0 Likes
Re: Service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It sounds like there may have been some misunderstanding with your final month billing. We always recommend contacting your carrier before swapping or canceling service. If the charges on the account have been written off, then you will need to contact the company provided on the email provided. - NicholasS_VZW

0 Likes
Charlotte123

I made an order online for installments of a phone, then I called Verizon to cancel it, it was completed. Why I still make any phone call since I've never received the phone or the SIM card? I should not pay anything for this order. And I was not trying to swap.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Did you contact an agent about the final bill and it's charges? - NicholasS_VZW

0 Likes
Charlotte123

I didn't even activate the account. How come there is a final bill?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Could there have been any Device Return Fees? Do you know what the charges were for or the bill amount? - NicholasS_VZW

0 Likes
Charlotte123

There is no return fee since the package is directly shipped back, and I don't think there are any other charges. The bill amount is the plan fee and the phone's first installment, but the phone has been shipped back, and the agency asked for it, not me personally shipped it back. And I RECEIVED the tax refund; it's just another bill sent to me in October; this bill should not have existed.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Charlotte123,

I'm certainly glad to hear you got your refund. It sounds like something didn't complete though along the way. So we can make sure that is fully resolved I recommend reaching out to our recovery team at 800-852-1922. They will be glad to assist you. 

AndrewT_VZW

0 Likes