Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Services being added to my account that I didn't sign up for
hecksher01

In the last two days, I've had two different additional services added to my account that I absolutely, 1000000% did not sign up for.  The first is a "Total Mobile Protection" plan and the second is a "Verizon Protect Home".  I was able to remove the Total Mobile Projection plan but I get an error trying to remove the other.  What in the world is going on?  This is ridiculous. 

Re: Services being added to my account that I didn't sign up for
Tigerstep

This typically happens when you have a store rep touch your account or if Verizon is running a "trial".

I don't do business with sales reps for any reason and I've complained to Verizon about shady practices regarding adding things a customer didn't request as a former TYS agent.

0 Likes