Re: Share Everything Data Too Expansive
scotttan1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Now there you go assuming about me,   As you said earlier to someone else "you dont know me".    

Ive had a cell phone since 1987 when they first came out in bag phones.  I bought it at a clothing dept store that is no longer in business.  $79.99mo for unlimited talk business plan.

I know plans change and usually its at the expense of the customer.  Sometimes subtle, sometimes a kick

>Post edited to comply with VZW ToS<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Then you still don't remember. To say no carrier has done it is fallacy which I have already proved with that specific plan.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Now you admitted plans do change regardless if Verizon or some other carrier.

0 Likes
scotttan1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I said my plan shouldnt go away just to upgrade a phone.  No other company has done that.  Ive been with att sprint and cingular.  When I upgraded with them my plan did not change even though the plans I had were no longer offered.  Verizon is the first with that wonderful bit if customer service.

>Keep your personal opinions of others to yourself<

Post edited to comply with VZW ToS<

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

As I have said YES THEY HAVE. Look at that plan. Every carrier had a plan like that. During the times where you bought devices outright and signed contracts for 1 year. When they started subsidizing contracts they FORCED everyone to new plans. This was just one major example. There are others which hasn't happened in a while. Sprint will do it next and soon. T-Mobile has already done it people are being throttled even on older unthrottled plans.

0 Likes
scotttan1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Read this    R  E  A  L     S  L  O  W.

I have NEVER been forced to a newer plan at upgrade just because my plan was no longer offered.

>Post edited. Simply act like adults<

I had that 79.99 unlimited plan for 7 years with several upgrades from bag phone to permanent mount to hand held.  I gave it up when I got tired of att and their horible cs and went elsewhere.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

>Post edited. As stated in the prior post, act like adults<

0 Likes
scotttan1
Enthusiast - Level 2

How old are you, really?  If it has never happened to me, and most likely others, then my comments and situation are NOT false. 

>Warning to all, name calling and such is not tolerated on this board. If it continues further action will be taken with the offending individuals, including a 30 day suspension with READ ONLY privileges or a total ban from the site.

It is your choice.<

0 Likes
InTenSityX
Enthusiast - Level 2

>Post deleted<

Tidbits
Legend

scotttan1 wrote:

How old are you, really?  If it has never happened to me, and most likely others, then my comments and situation are NOT false. 

>Post deleted. Enough<

0 Likes