Share Everything and Good Mobile Messaging
johnkuczek
Enthusiast - Level 2

Added Good Mobile Messaging feature and the 2GB Corporate Data plan yesterday. The store's connection was wonky, so they could not make any more changes... I want to move to a Shared Everything plan for myself and my wife.

Can this be done? When I try online, it says the Corporate Data plan and Good Mobile Messaging feature are incompatible. If I move forward, will Good still work, or will it stop?

I tried calling the 800 number for VZW on Friday, but the call taker was unable to even find the Good Mobile Messaging feature in the system.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Share Everything and Good Mobile Messaging
johnkuczek
Enthusiast - Level 2

Finally got through to someone who claimed to know what they were talking about via the web chat feature. Transcript is below. Basically, Good is included with the Share Everything plans. I changed my plan accordingly, and have not received a warning email from Good yet...

-------------------------------------------------------------------

You are now chatting with 'Josh K'

Josh K: Thank you for using Verizon Wireless Sales Chat Service. My Name is Josh K, I can help you with upgrading, adding a new line, or ordering some accessories. How can I help you today?

John Kuczek: I recently added the Good Mobile Messaging feature to my line, and would like to make additional changes to my account, but want to continue using this app.

John Kuczek: When I start the plan change, it indicates that Good is not compatable with the Share Everything plans.

John Kuczek: Is this because it is already included, or do I need to look at other plans?

Josh K: Its already included.

John Kuczek: OK, thank you. Is there a way that you can ask the website people to update the Good page on your site so that that is more apparent?

Josh K: I can send a report up for sure.

John Kuczek: Great, thank you!

Josh K: Thank you for visiting Verizon Wireless; it’s been a pleasure chatting with you.  Have a great day!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

http://business.verizonwireless.com/content/b2b/en/wireless-government/services/good-mobile.html

It looks to me like the Good Mobile Messaging is available for Corporate, business accounts - and the Share Everything is a personal account plan... maybe that's where the incompatibility comes in? 

0 Likes
johnkuczek
Enthusiast - Level 2

The "Imprtant Plan Information" for the "Share Everyting Plan" states:

Data Services: Permitted Uses. You can use our Data Services for accessing the Internet and for such uses as: Internet browsing; (ii) email; (iii) intranet access (including accessing corporate intranets, email and individual productivity applications made available by your company); (iv) uploading, downloading and streaming of audio, video and games; and (v) Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP).

Would "accessing corporate intranets" include use of the Good app?

0 Likes
johnkuczek
Enthusiast - Level 2

Finally got through to someone who claimed to know what they were talking about via the web chat feature. Transcript is below. Basically, Good is included with the Share Everything plans. I changed my plan accordingly, and have not received a warning email from Good yet...

-------------------------------------------------------------------

You are now chatting with 'Josh K'

Josh K: Thank you for using Verizon Wireless Sales Chat Service. My Name is Josh K, I can help you with upgrading, adding a new line, or ordering some accessories. How can I help you today?

John Kuczek: I recently added the Good Mobile Messaging feature to my line, and would like to make additional changes to my account, but want to continue using this app.

John Kuczek: When I start the plan change, it indicates that Good is not compatable with the Share Everything plans.

John Kuczek: Is this because it is already included, or do I need to look at other plans?

Josh K: Its already included.

John Kuczek: OK, thank you. Is there a way that you can ask the website people to update the Good page on your site so that that is more apparent?

Josh K: I can send a report up for sure.

John Kuczek: Great, thank you!

Josh K: Thank you for visiting Verizon Wireless; it’s been a pleasure chatting with you.  Have a great day!

0 Likes