Share everything plan
GLopez
Enthusiast - Level 2

I would like VZW customers polled to see if the share everything plan works for them.  My guess is that 80 percent would say no and 20 percent would say yes. Verizon has a compare old with new plan so they may already know this intriguing data.  Did the VZW decision makers do this intentionally for greed sake or did they just misinterpret the high demand for a data share plan and therefore came up with the "Share everything plan"?

I was one of those customers that wanted a data share plan because I though I would get a bargain but was I wrong!  With 3 basic and 1 smart phone, it would cost us an additional 60 dollars to upgrade one basic phone.  In my opinion that is not reasonable and as a customer for 15+ years, I now feel obliged to look for wireless service elsewhere.  I'm hoping Verizon creates a more reasonable option before my contract is up thus saving me the hassle of looking for another company. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Share everything plan
BDA
Contributor - Level 1

Doesn't work for me $35 more per month. 2 Smart and 2 Basic phones. And of course that is giving up unlimited data on both smart phone lines, not that we use that much data anyway.

0 Likes