Shipping and Order Processing Problems
ah1388
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ordered new phone/plan, with 2 day shipping, on the 3rd of October, order is still "in processing" for over a week now. Why Verizon?

Labels (1)
Re: Shipping and Order Processing Problems
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I hope this post finds you well, ah1388. Two days have elapsed since this posting, and, finger crossed, hopefully you have your order.  I’ve reached out and sent you a Private Message so we can locate where in the ordering process this device is.

DavidH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ah1388
Enthusiast - Level 1

Two days later....Still no word on my device. Everyone I speak to say they don't know, that it could be this or it could be that or the warehouse is having problems. I haven't even received a "shipped" email, my order is still "in processing" for close to two weeks now. This is getting ridiculous.

strasshog
Enthusiast - Level 1

This has suddenly been a problem for me. After twenty years with Verizon, I ordered two new iPhone 6S on Friday. One confirmed and shipped that afternoon. The other is was in limbo. I spent over 4 hours of MY time on the phone with 4 separate supervisors trying to figure out why the phone was not processed. I finally got a a supervisor from indians named Dallas who looked into the problem and made the order work. kudos to him!  problem is , it was supposed to be next day shipping and notice sent to me when it shipped. i happened to look online and now it will be here on Wed-2 day shipping, and no notice. All of a sudden customer service at Verizon SUCKS! plain and simple. I am looking at going to ATT this week and canceling these phones. Not worth the hassle for this poor service.

kimchi101

I placed an iphone 6s order along with a trade in of my iphone 6 as plus on 11/10/15.  The trade in box came within a couple days....the replacement phone, however, is still "processing" over a week later.  Do they expect me to send in my phone beforehand or something?  Also the trade in has to occur within 30 days...so i'm not sure what to think at this point.

0 Likes
maliko1

I’m having the same problem. My phone was suppose to come today but no signs of it. I ain’t even get any “shipped” message. Why didn’t I receive my phone Verizon ?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know it is imperative that you have the status of your order as soon as possible maliko1. You can find out how to check your order status here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/od/cust/orderStatusIndex?_requestid=253261#/ Does this help?

RosanneM_VZW

0 Likes