Short code?
marie_j129

I am not receiving a verification code from Zelle. How do I enable short code?

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Short code?
rcschnoor
Legend

There is nothing you should have to do in order to receive texts from a short code address.

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

What make/model device do you have?  Are you sure your Zelle access has been configured properly with your correct number?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Marie_j129, receiving messages is an important part of cell phone usage. Let's work to get to the bottom of this. Are you able to send and receive other text messages? If so, have you been able to receive short code messages from other companies in the past? Do you recall adding any new apps, games or software to the phone recently? You may also wish to view details with Zelle for issues setting up the account at http://spr.ly/6585DINDB.

Loren_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
marie_j129

Text messaging is fine. I just can't receive the verification code from Zelle. I recently set up an account, but have used the app to transfer funds since. I can't get into it now. I put my phone number and password and it asks for a verification code that was texted to me which doesn't come.It worked the first time though.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

marie_j129, thank you for providing those details. We are here to help. Are you trying to set up an additional account through Zelle? Have you reached out to Zelle as you did receive the first message? Zelle Support can be reached at 844-428-8542 or get in touch through their support page at http://spr.ly/6582DIfYE.

Alberto_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
marie_j129

I have reached out to them. This is not a duplicate account.

0 Likes
Re: **bleep** code?
jhauk3

I can recieve a **bleep** send to one

0 Likes
Ilpattycakes
Enthusiast - Level 1

Did you receive a resolution to this issue? I am not getting hem either and Verizon is clueless as to why I am having a issue. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

llpattycakes, your messages are important no matter who is sending them. We definitely do want to get to the bottom of this. What make and model phone is this? Have you been able to receive these messages on this phone in the past? Is this specific to Zelle messages or anything that uses a short code?

LorenB_VZW

0 Likes