Re: Should I renew my service for 2 more years?
rocmydrm
Enthusiast - Level 2

It's both, my frustration is not having decent service in my location and I really don't consider it a rural area. I think it's bull that I can travel 4 hours down in the heart of WV, back in a ravine and get better service. Heck got better service in WY, MT when I traveled on my vacation last year.  I use Convoy 2 right now (gets better reception) had a HTC smartphone (service was terrible). I get voice service outside, spotted at best inside. 1X data is all we get anywhere locally.  Sorry, but would have thought that in 4 years time phone reception would have been better by now.  Verizon advertises 4G, 4 LTE .  Everytime I see a commerical I wanna throw something at the TV.  I feel I spending way to much money for the service I receive.  And here's the kicker. In doing research with all major carriers, only 2 have fair service in the area. And I really don't like or trust them either. Think we should go back to a couple tin cans and string. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The absolute LAST thing we want to see is you leave our happy wireless family taylorcold! We want to do all we can to ensure that you are able to enjoy your wireless service. I'm confident that you will love the performance of the network extender. It's super easy to setup and designed to fit in out of reach places. This is great if you have a pet as they LOVE playing with new things in the house. If for any reason that you are not satisfied with the performance of the extender then you are welcomed to return it within 14 days of purchase. Hopefully, you will reconsider.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
montereyone
Enthusiast - Level 3

Verizonwireless still provides the best overall geographic coverage nationwide and we use it for traveling around the USA. AT&T is catching up as they are putting money into towers and have halted their DSL expansion completely.

For data service there is the option to use Millenicom which provides a month to month contract and has plans that use the Verizon or Sprint towers. The Sprint plan provides for unlimited data. There are sources online to check for the towers in your area and see which ones have Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, or other providers transceivers on them.

0 Likes