Signal Issue at Pennington buildings
SignalPennington

Hi

I have wireless signal issues at Hopewell/Pennington issue, 1100 american Blvd. Singals won't come on the first floor and on second floor it is just one or two bars sometime it also goes away, after having too much discussion with customer care, I asked either give me discount in the billing or you fix issue. customer care told me it is like that and you can use their service only if I go out of building. I asked them if I have family emergency issue and if I cannot get singal it is going to be problem but still customer care told you are in agreement, we can provide service in some location whereever signals are there you have to go there use it. 

They made me frustation neighter they can give any discount in the billing or provide service. I brought attention to them incase if any family emergency issue happens I am going to blame on Verizon for not providing services even after paying so much money. They do not want to care for customer either in billing concession or service providing with paid money.

This is very serious from verizon perspective and many of people working in the building do not get singal whoever moved from other locations. It is serious and until my contract, if I do not get service in office location, and some thing happend in my family. If they cannot reach me then it is going to be verizon blameful.

Verizon needs to solve this problem either provide the service that we pay for it or give concession.

I am really unsatisfied with verizon service and I do not recommend to my any friends to buy for Verizon in future.

Customer care is arrogant and irresponsible. After lengthy conversation he was still sticking to his points that he cannot give signals on ground floor level and I have to use companies wifi to call outside or come outside but he said he cannot fix the issue but I have to pay everymonth with no billing concession.

0 Likes