Signal Quality Declined within the last couple months 96118 zip code Plumas and Sierra Counties CA in Sierra Valley
vanetti

Our service has returned to "almost not useable" like it was many years ago in this area. Before this recent change, Verizon was the only service which really worked in the area of Sierra Valley.  Now it's just as poor as ATT. Texting isn't reliable.  Calls drop or aren't good enough quality to actually communicate. Was there a change on the tower on Beckworth Peak above Portola?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Signal Quality Declined within the last couple months 96118 zip code Plumas and Sierra Counties CA in Sierra Valley
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

vanetti, We can see why you're concerned about the change in service. I checked our map and see several spots with no coverage. Have you had technical support file a netowkr ticket?

SheritaH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes