Re: Signal strength
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let’s get the signal strong again efrommel. Do you notice this happening indoors or outdoors? Do anyone VZW phones have trouble in the area too?

StevenM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
efrommel
Enthusiast - Level 3

It's the same indoors and outdoors, and the same at home or work which is

about a 12-15mi distance from each other.  My fiance lives with me and his

signal is fine.

[Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Efrommel,

We want to make sure that you can rely on your service inside your phone. Let us take a closer look at your coverage area and device. I will send a private message to better assist you.

YareliM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
efrommel
Enthusiast - Level 3

How do I get to my private email box?

0 Likes
efrommel
Enthusiast - Level 3

Private message box I mean, I received a message in my Gmail account from you, if I just reply from that will the content in my reply be private, or will it be on the forum?

0 Likes
torigraham

Galaxy note 3 continues to drop calls, no service, switches between 3g and 4lte constantly.  1 to bars when others have full signal.  Miss calls goes straight to vm. Went to local vw, they replaced Sim card, performed factory reset, booted in safe mode. What other option is left?  I'm going to have to switch networks if no options are left. I have missed imp. Calls regarding child and work. Unacceptable considering what I paid for the phone and what it cost monthly and can't even use the darn piece of equipment.

Running 5.0 software,

Tried switching between lte and global no help.

Signal strength switches between

-98dbm 1asu and -120dbm 99asu constantly. Everything is updated. Sim replaced, booted in safe mode, software update, factory reset.

0 Likes
torigraham

Zip is 30828

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Torigraham, we always want you to have the service that you are looking for. Let's work together to ensure that is exactly what happens. _When did this first begin? Are others in the area having issues? Do you recall adding any new apps,games or software?

VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@torigraham We want your phone to work for you. Let's get to the bottom of this. When did you start having these issues? Does this happen everywhere or only certain locations?

AdrienneP_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
efrommel
Enthusiast - Level 3

My fiance's phone is working fine,

[Removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]

0 Likes