Sim Card Activation Help
Karm07

Hello! Yesterday I bought a new Verizon Sim Starter Kit for a new phone that I purchased separately. I did the whole activation thing online as well as opened up a new line, paying the $30 bill and everything. However, it still says that my order is processing when I check it online. When I inserted the sim into the new phone, I got a notification saying that I should contact the provider since there seems to be some steps that are incomplete.

Today, I tried going to a Verizon store as well as calling customer services to see if anyone could help but it seems that no one has the answer to the issue. I've gotten asked about the number so many times, but I don't have one since the reason I bought the sim card in the first place was to get a new number for the new phone. Now I've gotten really nervous about this whole thing, given that I already paid the bill. Surely this whole process shouldn't take more than 15 minutes let alone 1 day, should it? Never had this issue before.

Does anyone know what's happening? Or do I really have to wait 2 days for the order to be processed? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Sim Card Activation Help
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Karm07

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing with your service. I know how I depend on my phone for just about everything. I'm more than happy to take a deeper look into this to see if we can pinpoint what's going on. For future reference, please reach out to us using one of these other methods if immediate assistance is needed http://vz.to/2mpJhp0  This is a community forum, and the replies here can be delayed. With that being said and since it has been 2 days since you posted this, are your services working now? Is this for a postpaid or prepaid account?

Edward_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes