Slow 4G Download in East Texas
DAVPOP43

For the last couple of weeks I've experienced intermittent 4G download speeds that are virtually useable (less than 0.15Mbps).  It is inconsistent with speeds bouncing between 0.08 and 0.57Mbps during a speed test.  My location is area code [removed].  Any assistance would be appreciated.

​Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Slow 4G Download in East Texas
derekr_vzw
Verizon Employee

DAVPOP46,

It is never good to hear you are having issues with data speeds. Let's together to get to the bottom of this. What zip code are you experiencing this in? Does this happen in multiple locations? Are other Verizon Wireless customers having the same issue? Were these test from the phone directly or through mobile hotspot? 

DerekR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Slow 4G Download in East Texas
DAVPOP43

DerekR,

My ZIP  is 75754.  I'm using an amplifier and the speed was slower with my phone than my jetpack (but the jetpack wasn't much better).  I work from home and travel some for work and don't notice slow speeds when I'm in the city (Houston, Beaumont, Austin, etc).  I don't know if there are others with the same issue in my area.  Again, this seems to be a recent issue, within the last 2-3 weeks, and is at its worst from about 5:00pm to roughly midnight.  I appreciate your assistance.

Dave

0 Likes