Slow data last month
Carol591
Enthusiast - Level 1

Our data speed has been slow for over a month. We are paying for above unlimited and getting speeds of 25 kbs!  I’ve just about had it with Verizon. Ideas amyone?  Find tower app shows at&t towers all around but Verizon 15 miles away!  I think they are canceling leases on towers to save money. 

Re: Slow data last month
Juanmsaavedra
Enthusiast - Level 1

From the bigining of 2019 my service has gotten worst. I joined Verizon late 2018 and I am sooooo regretting it now. Data and reception service is  terrible and it’s extremely frustrating not being able to conduct regular business. We are paying so much money for nothing. And customer service doesn’t care and or can never find a fix after they make us do all the trouble shooting. 

0 Likes
Carol591
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yep. Been there. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve reset my network. Just tried a speed test on Verizon support site and it hung at 49%. Guess that says it all. AT&T SIM card on the way. If it works they can kiss $229.00 a month good bye

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no. We don't want you to leave the VZW team. Service concerns are not what we want for you. Our goal is to help. What's the zip code and the nearest intersection associated with the problem area? Do you know other VZW customers with the same concerns? How far do you have to travel for services to improve?

CoreyM_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes