Slow data speeds
RussJ213
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've recently switched from a 10 gig family plan to each phone on my account to an unlimited plan. Frankly it was a huge disappointment.  I would take lunch break an stream a show or read current events on older plan and see speeds of 30-50 mbps. Once I switched im getting download speeds of 0.01 to 0.08 mbps. I can barely check email now. I regret switching plans and am now thinking of dropping verizon after 15 plus years of using them. And location shouldn't matter in this instance since I reside and work in a major US city and use to have ample speed prior to switching plans.

Re: Slow data speeds
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh, no. We'd hate to see you go. We'd like to see what's going on. Let's get to the bottom of this. Please send us a Private Message for assistance.

0 Likes
Joseph1060
Enthusiast - Level 1

I see the same speeds. I have spent more than 30 hours with techs trying to fix this. Not one has been able to do it. I am still being charged even though my phone doesn’t work. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to find a solution for you ASAP! We will be sending you a Private Note, so we can further assist you.

0 Likes