Slow mobile data speed in Livermore, CA
DDOV83

In the town of Livermore 94550 (apt and downtown) I consistently run tests that are less than or equal to 5Mbps.  It is consistently that way at Livermore National Lab, too.  It gets better when traveling close to I580.  I have unlimited data plan.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Slow mobile data speed in Livermore, CA
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how important it is to have the speeds you need. When did you first notice this started happening? Are you having issues with any of your other services?

EllisandraC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
DDOV83

I have been in the area since January 6th and it has been show the whole time.  Usually 1 bar for signal and have dropped one call.

0 Likes
ou812545
Enthusiast - Level 1

Any updates on this thread?  Everyone I know who has Verizon in Livermore Ca (94550) gets horrible network data service down town and at many of the elementary and middle schools.

I'm about to move my family to another carrier, but I was hoping to stay with Verizon if they are doing something about it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The last thing we want is to lose your preference, and we know how important it is to have your services up and running, we'll be glad to help out. At the moment, I do not see any outages in the area. Could you provide us with more details of what issues you are having? Is this happening only with your device or other phones as well?

~Freddy

0 Likes