Re: Some questions about Grandfathered Unlimited Data. ^_^
Jasonfi
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have three phones on Unlimited data and every time I call in they try to sell me a different plan to rid me of unlimited data.  I know I don't use much now but just wait until 4G hits my area, then I will use about 300GB a month.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Unless you plan on doing a ton of Netflix streaming I doubt you'll come close to 300 GB. Webpages don't magically get larger just because you go from 3G to 4G.

0 Likes
Jasonfi
Enthusiast - Level 2

I don't care about web pages, but I sure can stream a crap load and download the crap out of torrents.  I average between 250 and 400GB per month on my cable internet.  With 4G being faster then my home internet I will probably use that for all my major downloading.

Not applicable

You home internet must really be lousy to not be as good as 4G. Also most torrents are illegal. Don't be shocked when you get disconnected. Verizon will certainly notice 400 GB and will certainly notice you're downloading torrents. And honestly it's people that abuse the system which makes me glad they are ending unlimited data.

0 Likes
Jasonfi
Enthusiast - Level 2

I don't know about your area, but the nearest town from me I get about 40 mb down and up on 4G.  Plus if you give me something unlimited I will abuse the crap out of it, just like all you can eat buffet.  Also Disconnect me? HELL YEA!! easy way out of contract I'm all for it, I never thought of it that way.  Thanks for the tip.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Jasonfi wrote:

I don't know about your area, but the nearest town from me I get about 40 mb down and up on 4G.  Plus if you give me something unlimited I will abuse the crap out of it, just like all you can eat buffet.  Also Disconnect me? HELL YEA!! easy way out of contract I'm all for it, I never thought of it that way.  Thanks for the tip.

My internet from Charter is 30 Mbps and actually is usually faster than that. So yes it's faster than 4G. And no disconnecting you doesn't give you an out form your contract. Try reading the TOS.

0 Likes
Jasonfi
Enthusiast - Level 2

YEP!

0 Likes
lewisr13
Champion - Level 1

Jasonfi wrote:

Plus if you give me something unlimited I will abuse the crap out of it,

Do you work for the government?

Jasonfi
Enthusiast - Level 2

>Comment deleted<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
verizonmoderator1

>This thread has ventured down a road I will not allow it to travel any further. This thread is now locked<

Verizon Moderator

><