No I have not completed my Edge Upgrade yet. I was told i would have to pay

whats left to reach 75% in order to be able to upgrade. Its a bit under

$300 to reach the 75%

On Nov 13, 2015 2:57 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
Re: Sony Z3V UPDATE
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Got it randy1030.  One of the great benefits of being a part of our Device Payment Plan, formerly known as The Edge Program, is the option of upgrading your device at any given time once  you have paid the agreed amount. We want you to love the phone you have.  Are  you currently experiencing any issues with your phone?  We are here to help troubleshoot your device if needed.

YareliMMMMMMMM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
randy1030
Enthusiast - Level 2

The fact that i have to pay the balance of the agreed amount ahead of schedule to fix Verizon's failure is no benefit to me. Its an inconvenience and is unfair. How exactly is Verizon helping in any way? All Verizon is doing is beating around the bush to avoid giving a straight answer to this problem of firmware updates.

Verizon is failing with handling this situation and I have to pay for it? Literally.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

randy1030,

Our goal is always to make sure you have a phone you love and can count on. Getting a new phone is certainly an option but we definitely don't want you to feel like you have to. We can't guarantee future updates as those are developed by the manufacturer and not all phones get all updates. We're glad to make sure the phone continues to work awesome for you though. What concerns have you had with the current phone? We're happy to help with getting it working great.

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
randy1030
Enthusiast - Level 2

As i stated in an earlier post,I've already spoken to the manufacturer,

Sony, and they told me that they did their part of the updates and handed

it over to Verizon.

How difficult is it to be truthful and just let us know a real answer? Lets

stop with the secrecy and vague replies. I wouldnt call them answers

because they arent,they're excuses. A simple Yes there will be an update,or

No there will not be an update would be greatly appreciated. Keeping your

customers in the dark only hurts Verizon in the end because it is going to

ruin trust we as customers have for the company. It ruins the company's

credibility.

If you really want to help then give us a real and true answer to the

question we've been asking. If not then atleast give us the option to

upgrade to a different phone that Verizon hasnt dropped the ball on.

On Nov 15, 2015 3:52 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

slaskey099
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have one of these Z3v phones.    and while i like the style, the feel, the look, the sound through headphones is excellent, and the camera specs are pretty good

THE PROBLEM is the camera and video camera are almost useless.  OVERHEATING  shut downs  ant take a picture right now cause the phone is hot and wont take a shot.  Video turns off because of overheating.

Users of the Z3 report that the overheating issues go away with the Lollipop Update.

VERIZON if you're really listening - an update is needed  -  either an update to the service  or a replacement of the phone with a different phone - not another Z3v  but something completely different and comparable 

what has Glass front and back, a screen over 5  inches, an excellent camera and great sound.   iPhone 6 or Galaxy 6

Please update my phone so it works properly or replace it with one of the other models listed

Thank You

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Vernon, for some reason, doesn't release the update until about 6 months after the manufacturer has released it.

You had the first 14 days to exchange your device if it didn't meet your needs. They will not replace with a different model unless you truly have a warranty issue and there is no other Z3 in the warehouse.

0 Likes
slaskey099
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yeah yeah.  Replaced it already. Same problem it gets old.  Sony phones work great if they aren't Verizon.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

The only thing that Verizon does is put their own apps on it. Everything is else is done by Sony.

0 Likes
slaskey099
Enthusiast - Level 1

That's a crock of [removed] For one they disable the Fm Radio.

Profanity removed as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service.

Thank you,

Verizon Moderator

0 Likes