South Boston Dead Zone
jascas96

How do I report dead zones?  I ran into at least two areas where I had full bars but the 4G or 5G was grayed out.  I could not get any days to my phone until it switched to another cell tower.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: South Boston Dead Zone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want you to have the best experience with your service, no matter where you are. We can definitely take a closer look into this for you. Can you provide an address and zip code, or 2 cross streets and a zip code, so I can pinpoint the location? Are these places where you frequent? Please let us know, thanks in advance! -Jordan

View solution in original post

0 Likes
jascas96

*any data to my cell phone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want you to have the best experience with your service, no matter where you are. We can definitely take a closer look into this for you. Can you provide an address and zip code, or 2 cross streets and a zip code, so I can pinpoint the location? Are these places where you frequent? Please let us know, thanks in advance! -Jordan

0 Likes
jascas96

I'm not frequently there but over a 4 day period the dear zone was consistent.

Cross streets were D Street and Dorchester Ave.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, jascas96. Let's take a closer look in to this issue for you. We have sent you a Private Note to assist you further. 

*Cassie

0 Likes
Naush

I recently moved to Quincy, MA and there are several dead zones in South Quincy area. I called Verizon couple of times and after 30 minutes of running tests they transferred me to the other person without passing on any information. Every time I had to go through the same process again and gave up after I spoke to the third person.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, Naush! We understand how important is for you to have service anywhere you go, you are the most for us. I will be sending you a PM, so we get started.

0 Likes