Spam callers found a way to go straight to voicemail without phone ringing
Sugarbaby2

It seems that telemarketers and spammers are always 10 steps ahead of the cellphone companies. My blocklist increases with almost three numbers a day. I have blocked the same spam company disguising themselves as a time share debt collection agency for the past four days with multiple numbers in a day. They now have figured out an app to use like sly dial to go straight to my voicemail without my phone even ringing which is worthless then to block. I have been on the Do Not Call List since 2008 (which seems to be a joke now), filed numbers with FTC, and with Verizon and just extremely tired. I use to have Robocaller which worked excellent for two years then last year they did an update which caused almost everyone in my phone to be blocked and it took over my phone literally so I had to remove it. Any one know of any good working spam blockers that actually work? Including blocking text messages which I get at sometimes 3 in the morning with 10 other people attached in a group to.  

0 Likes
Re: Spam callers found a way to go straight to voicemail without phone ringing
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, we would recommend using our Call Filter app: https://www.verizon.com/solutions-and-services/call-filter/

0 Likes