Spam/unsolicited telemarketing calls....
Noctaire
Enthusiast - Level 1

So...no e-mail address to send feedback anymore...?  That's disappointing.

I am receiving spam calls to my phone number.  The latest was a call from some company that wants to lower my credit card interest rate.  The number was 201-xxx-xxxx.  I've never done business with this company, or any of the other telemarketers that call my numbers, and I have no interest in doing business with any of them.  I have my number on the DoNotCall list and I file a complaint whenever I get one of these calls; of course, those go into the ether, never to be heard of again.

Is there anyone at Verizon that takes such complaints and do you track unsolicited telemarketing calls like this one?

<< Phone number edited to comply with >>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Spam/unsolicited telemarketing calls....
budone
Legend

Log in and in the, ' I WANT TO' box, type, Manage privacy settings and hit ok or enter.

You will be presented to two different privacy settings, choose ( I believe) Do not share for both and save if not already set that way

0 Likes
Louis_com
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks for this. Those should have been set to "no" by default but 2 of them were set to yes. Hope it makes a difference. I get 2 calls a day from uninvited / underinformed  parties offering to lower my credit rate. The "do not call" registry apparently cannot stop these calls.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

It should. I never and I mean never, receive any sale calls on my device

0 Likes