Springfield, OR Data not available
STACUN26
Enthusiast - Level 1

For the last couple weeks (at least) there is a HUGE deadspot in Springfield, OR in the Thurston area. This coud be called East Springfield, OR. near Thurston High School. As best as I could tell, it starts near High Banks Rd and HWY 126. Continues south east thru all of the shopping areas south of Main Street, including the area around Safeway. A huge dead spot for the Springfield, Or. area. Absolutely no data connection and Imessage of course does not work either. The phone (Iphone 7) shows LTE coverage and 3 bars. I have updated my phone, carrier settings, reset my phone numerous times and still it is so poor of coverage it seems like someone is using a cell signal blocker or something. It doesn't matter if you are in a vehicle or not, inside or outside, the dead spot is there and needs to be addressed.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Springfield, OR Data not available
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's important to stay connected everywhere you go, STACUN26. You mentioned that you have noticed an issue in the last couple weeks. Have you been able to use data in this area before? What is the zip code where you are experiencing trouble? Are you able to use calls and text (not iMessage)? Do you know of other Verizon users who are experiencing a similar issue in the area?

LaurenC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes