Still Cannot Set Up Auto Pay
rpc8248
Enthusiast - Level 1

I still cannot set up Auto Pay. The website and the app tell me in a green confirmation box that Auto Pay is set up, but the website itself still says that it isn't set up yet after I type in my information. It has been over 2 weeks and I still have not received a response on how to resolve this. This is not an issue I have had with any other service provider for any other bill, and Verizon still remains the only company where I am having trouble setting up auto pay.

0 Likes
Re: Still Cannot Set Up Auto Pay
rpc8248
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why is Verizon making it so hard to pay my bill...??? No "Oh, we're sorry" is going to be an excuse for the gap in conversation between March 18th and April 7th, when I received zero help.

0 Likes
Re: Still Cannot Set Up Auto Pay
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It saddens us to hear that you've been experiencing problems setting up Auto Pay for your account and we'd like to help get this resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience. As our valued customer, your account concerns are our concerns and we’re here to assist you in any way we can. Verizon takes protecting our customer’s personal and account information very seriously. Since we will need account-specific details from you, we’ve sent you  a Private Message on this topic:

http://spr.ly/6600HI4h8

RobertC_VZW

0 Likes