Store Complaint
jsrausch
Enthusiast - Level 1

Where would I send a complaint in regards to the Mall of America Verizon store?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Store Complaint
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would be delighted to address your complaint today jsrauch! Providing the best customer service is our ultimate goal. I do offer my apologies if you may have felt pressured in the store. We never want you to feel this way. We always want your experience to be friendly and efficient. Was everything corrected with your return? Please keep us posted, thanks!

MatthewS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes
jsrausch
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you for your response.  Given the extended length of time we spent in the store making the initial purchase we had no desire to return and spend even more time there so we have not gone back to correct the phone.  We decided we'd rather keep the other color than spend more time in that store.  We left that store feeling flat after making this purchase, because the minute we convinced the salesmen that we weren't interested in the higher end accessories, we were treated more like commodities than customers. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I truly apologize for the experience you had at this store location jsrausch. If you have any concerns or questions please feel free to reach out to us here, via chat, by phone or via Facebook or twitter. Do you know the person you spoke with? We can forward feedback about your experience so this concerns is addressed immediately.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes