Sudden Poor signal
OHSNAPCHUCKIE
Enthusiast - Level 2

Within the last couple weeks I have notice a specific area (inside and outside) become a dead zone for service. I have called customer support many times to troubleshoot and been told there’s no outages and I either need a new device, rely on Wi-Fi or even get a signal booster. 
There are multiple devices (plus many other customers in area) that have poor service so I don’t feel that’s the problem.
I cannot even visit this area on some weeks because my work device (VZW) gets absolutely zero service and my device (iPhone 12 Pro Max) gets very poor signal (1 bar max) and calls are not being received. Devices are consuming too much battery just constantly searching for service and that’s a major problem.   

The area of concern is an area where elderly and disabled live, rely on their devices and I find this absolutely ridiculous that this is happening and VZWSupport just tells me there’s nothing they can do. 
I am looking for nothing but a resolution, actively being looked into  

I have been a VZW customer for many years. I have even switched from VZW for a couple years and then switched back. Like many, have put countless amounts of money into VZW services but I continue to read about sudden poor signal strength in areas, contacting support and no resolution… VZW you need to do better.

Honestly considering canceling VZW and  changing providers AGAIN.

0 Likes
Re: Sudden Poor signal
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, OHSNAPCHUCKIE. We want to ensure you receive the help you need with this issue. We are sending you a Private Note to assist you further. 

*Cassie

0 Likes
OHSNAPCHUCKIE
Enthusiast - Level 2

I received and replied to the message asking for my zip code. 

My problem with that is I already know you’re going to tell me there’s no outages, no problem and everything should be working. 

That is not correct, yes I get great service in my city excepted I get maybe within 4-5 blocks of this Elderly/disabled living building and signal drops. This area must be a dead zone and must be looked into. 

0 Likes
OHSNAPCHUCKIE
Enthusiast - Level 2

spoke too soon, the answer wasn’t what I thought

So funny because the multiple times I’ve called, they have told me there was no problems at all, everything was working perfectly but now I receive a message telling me there’s a problem that’s being looked into.

What changed within a couple minutes between me calling and getting a reply to my message?

The inconsistent answers i receive from support is insane. 

0 Likes