Suddenly calls fail all the time
C_N2001

We've had reliable Verizon cell phone coverage in our house for over 2 years.  Suddenly in the last 2 months, we get the Call Failed message multiple times on each call from 2 different cell phones in our household.  What the heck is going on?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Suddenly calls fail all the time
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

C_N2001, hearing of this change is concerning. We're here to get to the bottom of your signal issues in the area. Can you confirm your zip code where the calls are failing? Has anything changed recently like a large storm or construction in the area? Are failed calls the only issue that you're experiencing?

La’SindaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
C_N2001

The zip code is 89134.  No storms or construction that I know of.  Yes, failed calls are the only issue...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Service indoors can certainly pose challenges, but I know how frustrating it can be when service in your home is worse than it used to be. Based on your zip code, there is good coverage in this area. Are you having trouble outdoors as well, or is this issue confined to inside your home?

MichelleH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Mine have started failing in the past week.
savagebms
Enthusiast - Level 1

Almost every call in or around my house fails multiple times before it goes through.  76108

Re: Mine have started failing in the past week.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I did find alerts in your area. We are aware some customers in your service area may be experiencing issues and our network teams are looking into this. For more information, you may also visit verizon.com/support/network-outage-faqs/. Please use Wi-Fi if at all possible. I apologize for the inconvenience. *Rhonda

0 Likes
savagebms
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi Rhonda,

Unfortunately in our area we don't have good Internet service either.  There are no cables where we live and the internet comes on microwave.  The cell service has always been weak with either carrier ATT or you.  This is for zip code 76108 and you really need a new antenna around the corner of Confederate Park and Cattlebaron roads.  5g has been a face for us.  It's never there only 3 bars or less of LTE.  Hope you can run this up the ladder as this is a growing housing area. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello there savagebms and thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are concerned to learn that you are having some trouble with the service in your area and we are here to help look into this further. Have you noticed a decline in service in this area or has it always been this way? How far away do you have to be before the service improves consistently?

-Candice

0 Likes