Survey in text message is it legit
Gardenograce1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have gotten 2 text messages wanting me to do a survey for Verizon and then i will be rewarded with an 11 pro iPhone. Is this legit?

Re: Survey in text message is it legit
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can understand your concerns regarding an offer received via SMS. This is not an offer by Verizon Wireless and we would strongly recommend not providing any information. We do urge that you forward the sender's information to our SPAM Team at 7726. AlbertoR_VZW

Prodigy556

i just got a text from

+**********

offering a fitnos smart band after a short survey. Is this legit? They want $7.99 for shipping and require a credit card.

0 Likes
rkatherine
Enthusiast - Level 1

I received a cust sat survey request this AM for a gift of Air pods with $7.95 shipping only ~ I've been on hold with Verizon for 15min trying to get a reply from them . . .  ugh

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Prodigy556,

We do not send out surveys for products. This message was a scam. If you entered any information, we'd recommend resetting your passwords right away. 

-Christopher

alainabrooke

0 Likes
kelsey1264
Enthusiast - Level 2

how do we send it? Can we email the information to the SPAM team? I received one today a well about a Health Watch.

KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.