Suspended Service
justinisloco
Enthusiast - Level 2

I recently suspended my service because I was not using the phone (just got it about a week ago) and I am wondering, if I end up cancelling my service after 15 days of suspension, will I have to wait until 15 days of ACTIVATED service? Or just 15 days flat?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Suspended Service
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You have 14 days after starting service where you can cancel without paying an ETF.  If you've had service "about a week", then you only have a few days left in the Worry-Free Guarantee period; otherwise, canceling your service will result in an Early Termination Fee.

0 Likes
justinisloco
Enthusiast - Level 2

yes, I understand that. I plan on cancelling the servie possibly AFTER the 14 days. I know about the ETF and have no problem paying it. my question was since my service is suspended, do I have to wait 14 ACTIVATED days or just 14 days in general

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can cancel your service at any time, but if you cancel 14 days after you originally started the service, you'll incur an ETF.

0 Likes
justinisloco
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is regaurdless if I have suspended my service without a bill? So if I got a new service on today, and suspended it when I got home. Then 15 days from now, call to cancel the service, they will not charge me anything except the activation fee, plus the first day, plus the ETF?

Thank you

0 Likes