Re: Switched to Go Unlimited and now terrible speeds.
boringusername
Master - Level 1

rcschnoor wrote:

SUEFUNNYLIGHT wrote:

Funny I got a new phone in Dec17 and had no problems with it or speed. I think in May I went on an unlimited plan and was told i would have no slow down on LTE and would have slowed down on WiFi After idk more than I would use anyway since I hardly us my jetpack well my jetpack doesn’t work at all now and I feel like I’m back in the day dial up

SUEFUNNYLIGHT wrote:

I use a vz jetpack for WiFi service no other provider needed

You do realize that using wifi from a VZ jetpack IS using LTE data, right? The jetpack simply converts that LTE data into a wifi signal. If you are connecting your VZ phone to wifi via a VZ jetpack, that is simply a step which is not needed.

yep that is just plain silly. Take a phone that can connect to the tower itself but instead connect to a jetpack connecting to the same tower then complaining about speeds? Why are they even doing that?

0 Likes
Re: Switched to Go Unlimited and now terrible speeds.
LLMorton

I would l like customer service to answer this same question for me too.  We just switched from ATT, we were told about the congested area throttling in SPORTING/CONCERT arenas.  Not while driving down i10 from San Antonio to Houston CONSISTENTLY the whole trip. 1.35 mbps download .49 mbps upload.  That’s insane!!  Need improvement or we’ll switch again.

0 Likes