Switched to Verizon 4 days ago and nothing but dropped calls????
ROXIDAWG100

Switched from Sprint to Verizon for what is supposed to be better coverage in zip code 86024.   Been 5 days with nothing but dropped calls, garbled reception and issues with the bluetooth in my car.  I’ve reset my Iphone and still have the same issue.  Never had these issue with prior carrier.  Apple I Phone 6s plus.  Very frustrating...  So much for better service.....  Any suggestions on how to resolve these issues?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Switched to Verizon 4 days ago and nothing but dropped calls????
boringusername
Master - Level 1

Verizon iPhone? if not then that might explain it. Also Verizon would have nothing to do with your Bluetooth issues. Sounds like a phone issue. Before blaming Verizon make sure it's not on your end. If Sprint was so awesome you never would have left. Also you have the proper APN settings on your device?

0 Likes
ROXIDAWG100

Yes confirmed the proper APN settings on my device.  Left Sprint because Verizon advertises the best nationwide coverage.  What else could be causing this issue? If I didn’t have this with my previous carrier?   Would like the better coverage, just don’t understand the sudden dropped calls.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Roxidawg100. This is definitely not something we like to see. It’s important to have reliable service and we are here to help. Please use this link to get information on a few things you can do to fix your service issue. Choose the Dropped Calls option to get the proper steps. Hope it helps, let us know if there is anything else we can help with. http://spr.ly/6587DI72t

Christian_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ROXIDAWG100

Hi,

Can you please resend the link. I get an error message when trying to open.

I have an iphone 6s plus. Thanky You.

On Wed, Sep 5, 2018 at 1:37 PM, vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

The link works for me:

Troubleshooting Assistant for Apple iPhone 6s Plus | Verizon Wireless

It won't work if you're trying to access it via an e-mail notice of the post.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble with the link for the troubleshooting assistant, ROXIDAWG100. I did test the link with success but have you tried using a different device such as a computer? Here's another link to the Troubleshooting Assistant: http://spr.ly/6580DLkRE Make sure to select your iPhone 6S Plus from the list and select "dropped calls". Also, have you tried using Wi-Fi calling for your calls? If you have a Wi-Fi connection then this is a great free way to improve your call quality when connected. Here's how to turn that on: http://spr.ly/6582DLkRG

Ryan_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes