Switching Phones
agerlach

My mother switched from an iPhone to a Samsung. She does not like the samsung and wants to switch phones with me(i have an iPhone) but I have the edge plan on my phone. Is this possible?                                  

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Switching Phones
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

agerlach,

Thank you for clarification. If you and your mother are on the same account you can switch devices. I want to provide you with a little more details also. Given that your device is on Edge if you are on the More Everything plan you currently receive the Edge discount, if you were to activate your device onto your mothers line your line would no longer qualify for the Edge discount. Also, when you decide to Edge up you would still need to turn in the device that you orginally purchased on the Edge agreement, ie. the iPhone, and the Edge agreement would remain on your line even though the device is active on your mothers line.

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

agerlach we'll make sure that everything is clear! Are you and your mom on the same account?

AshleyS_VZW

0 Likes
agerlach

Yes we are on the same account.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

agerlach,

Thank you for clarification. If you and your mother are on the same account you can switch devices. I want to provide you with a little more details also. Given that your device is on Edge if you are on the More Everything plan you currently receive the Edge discount, if you were to activate your device onto your mothers line your line would no longer qualify for the Edge discount. Also, when you decide to Edge up you would still need to turn in the device that you orginally purchased on the Edge agreement, ie. the iPhone, and the Edge agreement would remain on your line even though the device is active on your mothers line.

LindseyT_VZW

0 Likes