Re: Synchonicity Bank not kind to Verizon customers
jeffw_00

Yes they are 2 different companies.  Synchonicity Bank  is one of many that offers "private label" cards to companies like Verizon.  They don't have to make Verizon's customers happy, just Verizon (as that's who pays them to offer the card).  Verizon can't know that Synchonicity Bank is messing up its customers unless someone tells them.  So I am.  If the contract Verizon has with Synchonicity Bank gives Verizon no say in how its customers are treated, someone wrote a bad contract.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for your feedback jeffw_00. We can understand your concerns surrounding this matter and will be sure to document your feedback. We certainly hope to improve the experience for our customers through this process going forward. If you have any additional account specific concerns, we are here to help as we would never want to lose you.

0 Likes
Pm46

Hi. I am having trouble with Synchonicity Bank. I had a $500 fraud issue and they canceled my card. I was to receive a new one in the mail. Instead I received a letter saying my account was closed because of dishonored payments. I had tried to pay the balance of my card off but it tried to take payment out of checking instead of saving. So after talking on the phone with Verizon I thought we had it straightened out. I always paid my card off every month and was never late. Now I am supposed to reapply but I am told I don’t prequalify. Dislike synchronicity due to this. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, there! We want to make sure this is resolved for you. Please reach out to our Verizon Visa Card Team at 866-313-9396. They will be able to assist you further.

*Anna

0 Likes
Pm46

I did reach out and there was nothing they could do. Told I should reapply which, I tried but don’t prequalify. 

0 Likes