T-Mobile 55+ looks good. Can Verizon match?
MARNEV5

$60, all taxes included, for 2 lines of unlimited data is hard to resist given I currently pay a little of $90 for 2 lines sharing 4GB. Has anyone seen anything about Verizon trying to compete with this. $30/month savings and unlimited data is too good for me to ignore.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: T-Mobile 55+ looks good. Can Verizon match?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Verizon Wireless doesn't price match their plans. Unlimited Data Plans for Talk & Text | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Be sure to understand the terms of the plan you are reviewing.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

MARNEV5

2 lines. Unlimited data. $60 taxes included. Plenty of online information from people who have switched. It is what it says it is.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Min. age 55. On all T-Mobile plans, during congestion, the small fraction of customers using >50GB/mo. may notice reduced speeds until next bill cycle due to data prioritization. Video typically streams on smartphone/tablet at DVD quality (480p). Sales tax & regulatory fees included in mo. service price. Tethering at max 3G speeds.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Marnev5 We would love the opportunity to review your account to make sure you are on the best plan for your needs. Have you reached out to us to review plans?

DeloresK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MICREN95

Now with T-Mobile adding their Samsung S8 BOGO offer on top of the 55+ plan, my two decade loyalty to Verizon will be coming to an end.   Not being major data users (3-4GB plan), Verizon has offered no help with upgrading our phones (S5) without going unlimited, trading in our two S5s, and essentially upping our monthly plan costs ... negating any discount on the hardware.   Couple that with our trip to Mazatlan where we paid extra for minimal service down there.    I think we have had enough. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MICREN95

Your loyalty is appreciated and we hope that you allow us to continue as your wireless provider. We want to make sure that you take advantage of the best deal available to you when upgrading to new devices and subscribing to plans on our network. We currently offer great deals when trading in your old phone and moving to a new Unlimited Plan. However, you may keep your current plan and take advantage of other deals that don't require this plan change. Click the link below to view all of your deals:

https://www.verizonwireless.com/smartphones/

LasinaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes