T-mobile switching offers ?
catzklawz

My current contract ends on 6/14, t-mobile is willing to pay all my ETF's, give me 2 new phones and also has an unlimited data plan for 1 line plus a second 2gb line for my wife, total would be 100 a month, I'm currently paying you guys 200+ a month for a shared 6gb plan with 3 lines, do you have anything that compares or do you not care if your customers all decide to migrate......

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: T-mobile switching offers ?
Not applicable

Verizon is not going to give you 2 smartphones and unlimited data for $100. By the way T-Mobile will not GIVE you phones. You have to pay full price for phones.

0 Likes
catzklawz

the trade in credit on my current phones more then pays the price of the new ones, switching from IOs to windows,

unlimited web 1 line 70 dollars, 2.5gb Wifi hot spot limit, which I don't use anyways,

added 500mb line to plan is 30, unlimited talk and text on both, my wife used less data the that last 6 months...

That's directly from T-Mobile cart, or I can just use 1 of the 2 phones AT&T gave us when they dropped coverage in our area, both work on T-mobiles network.....or trade all of em in...

I just checked again, I currently pay 209 monthly to Verizon. even with tax and fed fee's T-mobiles plans end up much cheaper.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Catzklawz,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I would be sad to see you leave the best for the rest. Take a look at this link to compare Verizon to the rest out there: http://vz.to/13N0B6O I would love to see if we are able to save you any kind of money today. The way we can do this is if you accept my request of following you. Then send a request back to follow me. Once I get that request I will accept as well. Once we are following each other you would be able to send me a Direct Message so we can speak about account specifics. I hope to hear back from you soon. (this link will also give you the step by step directions: http://vz.to/1fbIKzK)

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes