TCC- Bogus Charges?!?!
Kmbain22

Me and my husband went to what I thought was a "Verizon Store" to get 2 new phones. Didn't see the 4 receipts until the next day. It has  2 charges for Redux Water Protection and 2 charges for Setup Assistant! All these totalling for $120! I've tried to call Verizon but keep getting sent to the support on the App. This company is garbage. I should have never left AT&T.

0 Likes
Re: TCC- Bogus Charges?!?!
Kmbain22

She also changed my plan to my 3 account without my permission and never told us. Found that out through an email about the changes.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Third party retailer often don't have access to retired plans. Were you on a retired plan? What was the old plan and which plan were you switched to? 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Doggo
Contributor - Level 3

You're complaining about the in-store McDonald's serving bad food to the Wal-Mart customer service counter. Just because both are under the same building doesn't mean both are the same company. Same goes for something like Best Buy selling iPhones, it doesn't make them Apple.

TCC is a retailer, not Verizon. Verizon customer service cannot do anything about what TCC does because it's the same as the McDonald's/Wal-Mart example. Verizon customer service is for Verizon issues. You would be better off contacting TCC.

0 Likes
Kmbain22

Go Unlimited. She had told us in order to receive the new phones we would have to change our plan. We were fine with ours being changed. We didn't buy a new phone for the 3rd plan so there was no need to change it

0 Likes
Kmbain22

The plan now is called Start Unlimited 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Kmbain22, we're concerned to learn about your recent experience, and we'd love to help!  Please send us a private message to better assist. ~Baldo

0 Likes