TMo + Metro: It's Officially completed. Who's excited?
msturgis
Contributor - Level 3

This means instant LTE for T-Mobile. This will add LTE to TMos's coverage in some major markets (CA, NJ, NY, TX, FL) + PA, MA, MI, NV, GA. Their prices are already better than most. Towards the end of 2013, things will look much better for TMo. I'm excited to see consumer-friendly changes that TMo is bringing to the industry. Can't wait till my contract is up on my last few lines with VZW.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: TMo + Metro: It's Officially completed. Who's excited?
budone
Legend

Yawn

0 Likes
Not applicable

budone wrote:

Yawn

That is no way to be. Competition is good for everyone. You see after all the build outs are completed Verizon won't be able to price gouge the customers anymore all by themselves. With Sprints takeover and mergers and big money investments let alone the satellite probability cellular services will blossom.

But that is many years away....

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Only competition the new TM will be against is Sprint.  It will take TM and Sprint decades to come even close to what VZW has for a network.

With TM and Metro basically in the same areas now, TM is not gaining new service areas, just small pockets of 4G service. Here where I am Metro advertises 4G. But is only in a 3 mile radius.

And Sprint will need a major influx of money to accomplish anything....aka Dish Network to the rescue. But I do not see Dish really becoming a major player either.

But time will tell. But simply, no, not excited at all about this merger.

0 Likes