Tcc stores ripping people off
Arubin1971

I purchased a phone from what I thought was a verizon store. It was a TCC authorized Verizon seller.  They do not make it clear that they are not a corporate store.

They ended up charging me 29.99 to set up my phone, Ie transfer my data over.they perform the task and do not say there is a charge.  I complained and they said they did the work so too bad.  If I had known about the charge I would have done it myself.

given this experience I searched on line and saw similar complaints, plus I also got charge an extra 10 dollars for my phone, I got an iPhone 12. They charge 759, while Verizon charges 749.  They again don’t say or have disclaimers to these practices.  They are horrible and is making me consider dropping Verizon for another carrier after a decade.

0 Likes
Re: Tcc stores ripping people off
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Arubin1971, we thank you for bringing this to our attention as this is not the experience that we want our customers to have. Please respond to the Private Note I will be sending you as we are happy to help you further at your earliest convenience. -Kevin

0 Likes