Teacher Discount--Not working for us
agee1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Please help me.  My wife and I are both teachers.  We submitted our valid California teaching credentials through ID.me and they were validated.  However, we received this message:  

"Your affiliation has been validated, and your account has been updated.
Your wireless plan is not currently eligible for monthly fee discounts.* If at any time you choose to update to an eligible plan, your discount will be automatically applied."  

According to your website (if I understand correctly), we are on the GoUnlimited plan, so we should be eligible.  What is going on?  Thanks!

Chris Hendrickson 

0 Likes
Re: Teacher Discount--Not working for us
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, agee1. We appreciate your dedication to all your students during this challenging time. We realize the importance of getting the teacher's discount, so I'm here to help. Please check your private messages for details.

TracyB_VZW

0 Likes
Lpope0618
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have tried for 5 months to get my discount. It’s sad that teacher have to jump through hoops to be honored. I’m switching my service. 

KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes