Terms and Conditions not Required for order
jhalp

Has anyone had issues with an order not allowing you to accept the terms and conditions? My order keeps getting placed in a hold status until I accept the T&Cs. It says T&Cs not required for this order. Verizon keeps saying the order is fine on their end but there is a date that if not accepted by the order cancels. First order cancelled now I’m on round 2 and same response from customer service. 

0 Likes
Re: Terms and Conditions not Required for order
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ensuring that you're able to accept the Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) for your order is very important. I apologize that you're experiencing issues during this process. We've noted your reference that our representatives have stated that everything is fine from the Verizon end, but the issue persists. Since the T&Cs) are sent to our customer's email address, have you check your email account's spam folder to see if the documentation may be there? Typically, issues like this would be escalated for our customers with our Leadership (Upper Management) Team getting involved. Has this matter been escalated for you? We're confident that this can be resolved. - RobertC_VZW

0 Likes
jhalp

Thanks for the response Robert. I’m receiving the T&C email that directs me to go and accept them but each time o get the same message. Unfortunately, my order cancels because they are not accepted by the acceptance date.

As an update, I spoke by chat to someone at length on the 27th who advised that he submitted an IT ticket for the issue but that’s the last I’ve heard.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jhalp, we are here to help in the best way we can. Please let us know if you still need assistance in regard to this.

0 Likes
jhalp

Yes. My order expires today 12/31 if the T&Cs are not accepted. I’m still not able too.  No one has followed up with me on the status. I’m assuming it’s just going to cancel and I will have to waste more hours if my life going through the same process all over again.

0 Likes
jhalp

My issue has not been resolved and no one has followed up. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey, jhalp! We will get this order completed! You mentioned there was an error you get when you try to accept the Terms and Conditions. What error are you receiving? Also, what device are you trying to order? 

ScottD_VZW

0 Likes
jhalp

What error am I getting?? Did you even read this community thread? This is why no one at Verizon has helped me resolve this. I just keep getting cycled through. I appreciate you reaching out to try and help but if you can’t take the time to read what I’ve posting then I don’t think you will be able to help either.

0 Likes
msummers2112

I am also experiencing this same problem!  I spent a total of 5 HOURS on the phone trying to get a swap completed. They told me to go to a store. My nearest Verizon store is over 3 hrs away so I need it shipped to me first before I can return my phone. After being transferred over 6 times, hung up on and sent into a chat loop, I am told the only option is to pay full retail price for the phone. Ok, fine! Whatever I need to do to get his taken care of. Then only to have this issue of the order on hold waiting on T&C's which takes me to a screen saying they are not required. The rep spent another hour canceling and recreating the order, trying to get it to work and could not. 

Any help would be appreciated!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure you get assistance with your order concerns, ASAP, jhalp. Please send us a Private Note to get started.

CheyenneS_VZW

0 Likes