Re: Terrible Customer Service - Letter Sent to VP
ushapl
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been experiencing similar issues and I am at a loss of what I can do, I've spoken to several reps who all see the error that Verizon caused by creating a duplicate order when I switch over from AT&T back in Jan, I joined my mother's account and she has been charged for 2 additional phones but due to her age and need for service she doesn't want to turn off her auto payment.  She has lost over $1,000 at this point and we've spent hours upon hours talking to different agents about the problems, every agents promises a correction but no credit is every applied.  How can I get help, why is there no way to escalate tickets? Verizon has the absolutely worst customer service I've ever experienced, not because of their tone or approach but because they clearly have zero control or ability to make any corrections within the system.

0 Likes
Re: Customer Service - Letter Sent to VP
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh, gosh! We never like to learn you are having billing issues, ushapl! We have sent you a Private Note to assist.

-Nikki

0 Likes
tdkusmc
Enthusiast - Level 1

I agree. 18 years loyalty here. I had a repeat issue on the tech side today. My chat started at 8am and at 8:35 PM  still unresolved.   4 hours was actively chatting and trying to get through the troubleshooting script.  Verizon resolved the same exact issue once before, but they were clueless this time.  I asked to escalate the issue several times and they refused.  The tech support chat agents simply have a troubleshooting guide in front of them and have no in-depth knowledge of the systems (or English).  Obviously outsourced tech support.   Actively looking for a new mobile carrier.  I can find better companies to spend $400/mo who actually care about customers. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh, wow! Before anything, thanks for your 18 years of loyalty to the company, we truly appreciate your business. tdkusmc, dealing with service issues can be frustrating, especially if you are encountering technical issues. The last thing we want is for you to switch. Verizon is here to help.

Please tell us more, what exactly is going on?

~Gilbert

0 Likes