Terrible Customer Service
KathleenDWarner
Enthusiast - Level 3

I received my bill yesterday, with charges of over $650. Turns out, after talking with the customer service rep, that because of a glitch in their system Verizon had charged me the $450 difference between the discounted price of an IPhone5 versus the full price, because, according to their records, I had never accepted the terms and conditions.

Nevermind that I purchased the phone over TWO MONTHS ago, that I had spent hours on the phone with a Verizon rep at that time because of the difficulties in accepting said terms and conditions (and the resulting inability to use the phone without such T&C accepted), had resolved said issue (and therefore was able to use the phone) back at that time, and only now, did they "discover" this issue.  I spent over an hour on the phone with Verizon yesterday while they worked thru this problem and they assured me they would credit back my account immediately.  After I expressed my extreme dissatisfaction with the incredible downturn in service, evidenced by my needing to spend, cumulatively, over a day of my life talking with their refs since May, whereas in the past ten plus years, that hadn't been an issue, they also gave me a small discount on my bill.

Low and behold, this morning, i received an updated bill, but with only the very small discount on it. NOT the removal of the over $450 charge (closer to 480, with taxes on the device)

I'm beyond frustrated with Verizon, especially since I've now lost more time, on a holiday weekend, trying to rectify an error of theirs.

Oh did I mention I called last week with a concern about how my data charges were racking up, despite my using wireless and the rep promised me a call back within 24 hours and gave me a text number to connect with her? ten days later, crickets.

Major customer service fail.

Labels (1)
Re: Terrible Customer Service
budone
Legend

What state you live in?

0 Likes
KathleenDWarner
Enthusiast - Level 3

CT

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Write a detailed email to your regional VZW President Christine Berberich. Give your name, cell phone number, account number, number you can be reached and a very detailed description of what has occurred. If possible dates, store locations, names if ya have them. If you send it today, I suspect no later than Wednesday you will receive a call.

Here is her link, the option to send an email is at the bottom. Let us know how it turns out

Leadership | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes
KathleenDWarner
Enthusiast - Level 3

thank you.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Hope they can get this corrected for you.