Terrible coverage in Grand Rapids MI
Cruxnebula
Enthusiast - Level 1

I thought Verizon always had good coverage but there are so many bad spots here in Grand Rapids / walker Michigan it is so frustrating.  I'm talking about major population areas.. every single day at my kids school 0 or 1 bar (wifes apple phone and my Samsung).  I hope there isn't an emergency needing someone to make a call.  Not sure how to report this but being these are fully populated areas I shouldn't need to.  Thinking of switching back to AT&T.

0 Likes
Re: Terrible coverage in Grand Rapids MI
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for contacting us regarding this, we appreciate you have raised this to us, Cruxnebula, I know how important is to have a good service, we are always improving and expanding our services, depending on the nearest cell site in your area you can receive strength or weak signal, you can always verify the type of available service in your area in the following link. 

https://www.verizon.com/coverage-map/ 

>Arturo

0 Likes
Fvlarry23
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same question living Lowell/ Ada how is the cellphone signal horrible? One bar in a decent population? You go over the hill in Lowell and the signal is fine. What is the solution to this what if there was an emergency and no internet and cell service was available? How about some answers Verizon. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Fvlarry23 We definitely want you to have the service you need. Was there service in your area before? Do you get any signal? ~Peter

0 Likes