Terrible customer service at local store
jimsterman82

I am in Asheboro North Carolina and Verizon just recently built a new store in town. I have been there three times recently. Once to start my service with Verizon, once to ask about my monthly bill, and once to change my plan. Every single time I have recieved poor or incorrect information. The last visit (due to bad info) almost cost me 120 dollars. The support I get over the phone always clarifies the problems and fixes the issues, but what I get in the store not only confuses me, but in the most recent case actually made the situation worse.

This is the only Verizon store in Asheboro. Am I going to have to rely on phone support only, or are there any suggestions for a good store to get some viable help should I require it in the future?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Terrible customer service at local store
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is this a corporate store or a third party retailer?  What is the address?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
jimsterman82

This is the new corporate store built next to the walmart shopping center on east dixie drive. I believe the address is 1304 east dixie drive, asheboro, nc 27203.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

According to the store locator, that is definitely a corporate store. I would suggest using the "Contact Us" link at the top of the website and let Verizon Wireless know what issues you have had with the store.

The peer to peer forum where you posted your question can only give you suggestions for other options.

Personally I usually used the website to research various items, I called customer service as needed and only when to the store to get a feel for the phones I was thinking about purchasing. I also found many of the answers to my questions on this community peer to peer forum. Often better ones then what I would have got from the store or on the phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
jimsterman82

Thanks for the suggestion, I will do that next. It was actually recomended by a verizon person over the phone to post comments here. I was told that they have corporate people who scan the forums constantly and that someone would more than likely see this and have a strong reaction to it.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There are VZW employees who occasionally roam the community, but they don't respond right away to let the peer users try and answer questions first. It might take some time before the VZW employees see this post.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks Ann154 for the feedback!  Hello jimsterman82!  It saddens me to hear that you had this type of experience in one of our store locations.  I want to ensure we are providing our customers the stellar customer service experience they deserve every time they visit one of our store locations and even when calling in!  I would be more than happy to submit feedback on your behalf to ensure we are consistent with our service.  Please follow me, and send me a direct message with your name, wireless mobile number and the date of your store visit so I can further assist.  Thank you for being a part of the Verizon Wireless family!

AnthonyTa_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
jimsterman82

Sorry it took so long to get back to you on this, I have been on vacation. I have no idea how to send a direct message to you. I have only just started using the Verizon forums (I've only been a customer for a little while). I'm not even sure how to follow you for this. If you can give some instruction here I will gladly continue as you've advised.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Click on the Verizon Wireless Employee name above. After his profile page loads, click on the "Follow" button on the right side of the profile. You will have to wait until they approve the follow request and they will need to repeat the process by following you. Once you receive his request to follow you, you need to approve it in the "Actions" tab. Once you are both following each other, then you can send them a Direct Message (DM).

Yes, I know it is a long process, but it also help prevent users from spamming other members through a private message.

0 Likes